- Six rolls of 2-1/2” butyl rubber tape
- Two rolls of 3/4” (19mm) PVC Electrical tape.
- One roll of 2” (51 mm) PVC Electrical Tape.
- The application of sealing materials to antenna, cable and grounding connections
- The application of sealing materials to antenna,cable and grounding connections, protecting them from weather conditions
- These prevent moisture penetration and loosening of connections from vibrations caused by strong winds
Electrical tape used in Kanha Cables weatherproofing kits is a high quality insulating tape. It has excellent resistance to: abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions (including sunlight).
- Excellent self amalgamating and high adhesiveness
- Good compatibility with other material
- Easy to match various shaped surface
- Good water-proof property
- UV- and ozone-resistant
Butyl tape used in Kanha Cables weatherproofing kits is an elastomeric butyl rubber-based extruded sealant on silicon release paper, designed for sealing a variety of construction joints.This product is very resistant to ultraviolet light.
- Repairing outer sheath of telecom cable
- For water-proof protection of joint of telecom equipment antenna and feeder
- For water-proof protection of joint of aerial insulation conductor
|UV Resistance Test Method
||Butyl test method in QUV weatherometer cycle of 8 hours UV at 150 °F then 4 hrs of condensation at 104 °F| PVC tape test method UL 510, ASTM D1000
|UV Resistance, minimum with no degradation
||≥ 1000 hours
|Weather Resistance Test Method
||04AS00 03.6.0 | MIL STD 1344A, Method 1002
Please be careful to protect the surface of C-Frame and hardware. Kanha Cables disclaims any responsibility for the result of improper usage.